Cyber and information security strategy
The aim of the Danish strategy for cyber and information security in the healthcare sector is to build the healthcare sector's capability and capacity to predict, prevent, detect and manage cyber and information security incidents by means a number of initiatives.
- Identification of critical processes and systems
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Coordination of warnings.
- Educating employees
- Teaching healthcare students
- Encryption of the health data network.
- National standards for security architecture
- Test of security in the healthcare sector
- Central monitoring and analysis.
- Emergency preparedness exercises
- Incident management
- Mitigating actions.
The strategy is developed on the basis of a political agreement between the Danish Ministry of Health, the interest organisation for the five regions in Denmark, Danish Regions, and the interest organisation of all the Danish municipalities, Local Government Denmark.
Read Strategy for Cyber and Information Security in the Healthcare Sector 2019-2022 (PDF)